2017-2018 Season Calendar
||1st||Long Weekend-No swimming|
|Season Start – November||5th||50m||100m||30m||Balgowlah RSL 2x50m relay with final|
|10th||50m||100m||30m||Gilbert Nobbs Trophy|
|21st||50m||100m||30m||Memorial Trophy 2x100m
|18th||50m||100m||30m||100m Championships||Committee meeting|
|11th||50m||100m||30m||Non-Point Score Day||AIF Carnival Nelson Bay|
|22nd||50m||200m||30m||Jim Coates Trophy|
|27th||50m||100m||30m||Club Relay||Presentation Day|
|July 8th Midyear Function from 12.30 at Manly Dam|
|August 26th AGM|
- The weekly 30 metre event is swum in “your choice of style” – children are encouraged to enter this event.
- Handicap conditions apply: maximum break allowed is one second per lap.
- Entries close each Sunday at 10.15 am.
- The first event is staged at 10.30 am.
- Racing finishes by midday.
- BBQs and lunches are held fortnightly afterwards at our Clubrooms in the Manly Yacht Club on East Esplanade, Manly. All members are encouraged to use this club facility.
- Prizes are awarded for aggregate points – monthly and Annual – sprint (50) and distance (100, 200 and 400 metres).
- All swimmers must first compete over two swimming days and be financial to be eligible for any award.
- Competitors in Championship events must have competed on eight Sundays prior to the event.
Joining Fee $10.00, Annual Subscription $20.00